I’m joining a series hosted by Emily over at Em La Jolie called My Weekly Grateful Heart. I think it’s a really good idea. I love it! Here are some of the wonderful things last week that I am truly grateful for.
- Life: Officially 27! Woohoo!
- Life: Celebrated my 27th birthday thrice, July 26 – with my family, July 27 – with my family (along with my extended), July 28 (with my friends).
- Food: Aunt brought home Spinaci Zola especially, for me. I love it!
- Food: I’ve been eating ice cream for 5 days-straight, I know it is bad but I can’t help it. I love ice cream! Haha!
- Reads: Finished Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)
- Running: Featured Runner at LoveForRunning.Com
- Business: Got a new client (and two ‘potential’ clients)
- Current job: Passed a series of exams (like… whew!)
How about you, what are you grateful for this week?