Hey summer lovers! This is still part of #SummerBloggerChallenge hosted by Charlotte over at Velvet and Vinyls. This week’s prompt: Write a post about your summer essentials and/or what is in your ‘summer’ bag.
1. ARMADA Face and Body Shield (VMV Hypoallergenics) – I’m allergic to almost everything like seafood, iodine, latex, and most cosmetics that is why I rarely ever use make up (sucks, right?) unless I really need to. I’m also allergic to some lotions and sunscreen. What I like about this is? Even if I apply a generous amount of it, there’s no allergic reaction.
2. Maybelline Lip Balm Baby Lips – I have this habit where I cannot stop licking my lips or try putting on lipbalm.
3. Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin – I always cover my face with moisturizer before putting on a pile of make up (to avoid getting hives).
4. Perfumes! I feel naked without perfume. I am obsessed with scents and am very picky about what I put on.
5. Bikini and Rash guard – I ❤ Neon! bikini for swimming, rash guard for surfing
The rest: alcohol, wet wipes and tissue, chocolates, polarized shades, Kindle Fire HD (I just finished the Beautiful B*stard series).
That’s pretty much it. Please share and let me know your Summer Essentials to get you through the summer time. 🙂 🙂